Sunday 15 November 2009

1/48th bits and pieces

I have been building a 1/48th scale diorama for the past year, maybe even eighteen months.
Having seen the blog I thought I would let you see some of the models I have built so far.
The idea (was) to build a WW2 Nazi research bunker. This is at the moment on a 4ft x 2 ft baseboard and has a narrow gauge railway on it. It seems to have run out of steam and I need an injection of enthusiasm to get going again.
It was to be partly underground with research facilities fro the V1.
On show here some of the vehicles and figures so far - I dug them out of their storage bunker.
Dave


2 comments:

  1. Ah, the Fuhrer vil be most pleased!

    Ve shall not haf to send you to the Russian Front hafter all!

    You may proceed Herr Dave, wiv this most interesting project!

    Bigkev
    (Stand in for you know who!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Dave.
    Why dont we have a go at your prodject together???
    Andy.

    ReplyDelete