Friday 14 May 2010

Portable Spray Booth - In Action

Well I have finally got around to using the Portable Spray Booth I mentioned in an earlier post and as promised here is a quick review of how I got on.

I am really pleased with this bit of kit. During a recent spraying session, it appeared to cope well with filtering the spray and fumes from the room, even though it is only passing the fumes through a filter without ducting to the oustide.

At the end of the spray session, the room did still have the odour of paint and thinners etc but there weren't clouds of spray like before.

I have attached a short video clip showing the booth running to try and give you an idea of the noise this thing makes. If the video doesn't show it well, I can say that the booth is fairly quiet.



All in all a great bit of kit for a very reasonable price I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment