Sunday 27 June 2010

Well done Ripmax

Just wanted to share a good news story with all of you.

In a recent spraying session I managed to break the trigger of my Aztec A470 airbrush, agghhh! I remembered that the airbrush had a lifetime guarantee for the body but I didn't have any paperwork so i wasn't sure where to send it.

I had a lot of helpful suggestions at one of the club meetings and so I contacted Ripmax as advised. They were very helpful and gave me instructions and an address to return the airbrush.

I posted the parcel and then waited. I was a little sceptical that Ripmax would fix my airbrush on behalf of another company without any paperwork showing proof of purchase etc.

I needn't have worried, a few days later the airbrush arrived in perfect working order.

A big thank you to Ripmax for their excellent service.

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment