Friday 24 September 2010

New Club Forum

I have been wanting to update the club forum for a while. We are currently using an old peice of software which is pretty limited.
Just recently I came across a new fourm software package which has loads of good features including the ability to add attachments to posts etc.

I have put the new forum up on the website but it is not yet linked to the main site, the only way to get to it is to go to the following web address...

http://www.bridscalemodelclub.org.uk/ClubForum/index.php

NOTE: You will have to register with this forum, it will not accept your current forum user name and password.

Once registered you can try it out....

Please have a look and let me know what you think. If we all agree it is ok I can replace the existing forum with this new.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment