Sunday 24 March 2013

Corrected Pictures from March Meeting

Hi All,
 
Following on from my Faux Par with last months meeting pictures, please find attached correctly orientated pictures of all of the models on the table that night,  but note I have removed the picture of my kit just in case its inclusion offends.
 
The details of all the other kits on display are as follows:-
 
Trumpeter HMS Hood in 1/700 scale by Tony B.
Trumpeter RN Wittopio in 1/700 work in progress.
Revell SMSE Emden in 1/350 by Martin.
Hasegawa Akagi in 1/450 by Martin.
Airfix Spitfire XIX in 1/48 by Bill.
Tamiya T55 Inigma by Cyril.
SB Scotia 54mm WW1 German officer by Geoff.
Italeri SAS Landrover in 1/35 by Dave S.
Tamiya SAS Landrover in 1/35 by Dave S.
Italeri Armed Pick Up in 1/24 by Dave S.
 
I hope this satisfies and rectifies my mistake to those concerned.
 
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment