Wednesday 7 October 2009

THE BEAST IN BLACK!

Hi Everyone,
 
Not one to let the grass grow under my feet, I have reached painting stage at last with (my)? Tu-22 'Blinder' in 1/72nd scale.
 
The model is ex-Esci, but now under Revell label. I did a swop with Tony B for this model which was languishing in his 'room', after he lost interest in it. So I have done a few alterations to the cockpit, tailplanes, undercarraiage etc. but otherwise construction is Tony's.
 
Now it sits resplendant in Gloss Tamiya Black, awaiting its Alclad II finish which I shall start after this article. I think it will need a few coats, its Sooooo...........BiG!
 
My Biffo that appeared on the model blog is healthy and well and coming on nicely and will appear here too in due course.
 
Enjoy the 'Blinder' photo's, it WILL be ready for Telford,!!  Just need a big base and a Fuel Tanker!
 
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment