Sunday 25 October 2009

Now I'm getting Somewhere.......................Blinder Progress

Well since i last put a bit on the blog I have manged to silver the beast and put differing shades of metal. It is now looking like a Blinder but alittle still to go.
 
One thing I am pleased with is the use of Alclad II 'Hot Metal' colours for heat staining around the engines. A bit of experimenting here but I got a result better than previous attempts.
 
Might even try putting on a F-100 or Starfighter, which would look good as their jet pipes always discoloured.
 
Back to the Blinder  For any Soviet experts out there, this model is an interpretation of what I think it should look like, and as I haven't been to Russia then its up to my thoughts, so if I'm really wrong sorry!
 
hope you like the Pics
 
Kevin 
 

2 comments:

  1. Pics look good, looking forward to seeing the model in the flesh so to speak.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fantastic. A big model and I can't wait to see it finished.
    Andy.

    ReplyDelete